Badlands Indiana WAYALIFE Meet up?

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
I’ve never ran it but have a several friends that have and say it’s not bad. The pics you see is the only spot that’s hard from what told
I rode with a guy who made it thru it in his CJ slightly modified. I am sure its changed but it wasn't that bad, I agree.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Gents I’m not trying to be an ass but I need to make decisions this weekend if this trip is a go. I know we have Bill, Jerry, Matt as saying they are good to go. Are we definite with this plan for the weekend of the 25th

Andy5160

Hooked
I really want to go but not sure i want to drag the kids with me that far as it is my weekend :unsure: And Jerry i am talking about my kids:ROFLMAO:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Gents I’m not trying to be an ass but I need to make decisions this weekend if this trip is a go. I know we have Bill, Jerry, Matt as saying they are good to go. Are we definite with this plan for the weekend of the 25th
I am sure I can mosey along. 😉

Weebz

Caught the Bug
With this being a couple weeks out can we get real head counts from people and who is showing up when. Thanks

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Got to be honest. Pretty disappointed with this group. We drove 9 hours to see the gang and you all can’t manage to make it an hour away? Tsk tsk.

Top Bottom