Bald Mountain Trail Run

ORD JK

I took my stock Sahara down the swamp lake route staring by dinkey lakes and it did pretty good, or what I thought was pretty good. Got to the omg size rocks and had to turn around...lol.... and that is where all the beautification marks came from...lol. but I would love to go run with y'all as well. Our go as far as I can stock.

Front bumper
1389068164954.jpg
Front right
1389068190974.jpg
Rear right
1389068228919.jpg
A lil somthing..lol
1389068259454.jpg
Where we started.
1389068294346.jpg

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Sent via Mk-76

JK's JK

Banned
I took my stock Sahara down the swamp lake route staring by dinkey lakes and it did pretty good, or what I thought was pretty good. Got to the omg size rocks and had to turn around...lol.... and that is where all the beautification marks came from...lol. but I would love to go run with y'all as well. Our go as far as I can stock.

Front bumper
View attachment 63253
Front right
View attachment 63254
Rear right
View attachment 63255
A lil somthing..lol
View attachment 63256
Where we started.
View attachment 63257

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S
Sent via Mk-76

That trail isnt for the stock. I'm sure you got to about 1/4 maybe the half way though and had to turn around. I've got so many trails I want to run this year!!!

dgriz

Bald Mountain

FYI,

We've got 4 Jeeps from Porterville heading to Bald Mountain on Saturday, May 31st. And I understand there are some more from the Fresno area also planning to be up there the same day. So, if anyone has been wanting to run this trail but didn't want to do it alone, there's going to be plenty of folks up there this weekend.

Top Bottom