Ball Joint Plug

Deacon

I'll post up pics tonight after work. The zerk is not broke off inside. It looks like it tore the threads out of the plug. I can put a new zerk in the plug without screwing it in. I think my only option is a new plug or like was said before drill it to the next size zerk. If I can just replace the plug as it sits I'd rather do that.

Was out at AOP Jeep Jamboree this past weekend and ripped off my passenger lower ball joints zerk...I knew it was going to happen sooner or later...

What did you do to fix your issue ? I will call Dynatrac in the morning but found this thread and thought maybe you could provide input.

ak49

Was out at AOP Jeep Jamboree this past weekend and ripped off my passenger lower ball joints zerk...I knew it was going to happen sooner or later...

What did you do to fix your issue ? I will call Dynatrac in the morning but found this thread and thought maybe you could provide input.

I ended up replacing the plug. Part # DA60-3050-D. I also replaced the zerks with flush mounted zerks so it won’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Deacon

I ended up replacing the plug. Part # DA60-3050-D. I also replaced the zerks with flush mounted zerks so it won’t happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Thanks for the reply and I see that now from looking at diagrams.. Did Dynatrac send you the plug / or did you buy straight from them without buying the kit ? If you bought the plug, whats the cost if you don't mind sharing ? Haven't got around to calling them yet.

ak49

Thanks for the reply and I see that now from looking at diagrams.. Did Dynatrac send you the plug / or did you buy straight from them without buying the kit ? If you bought the plug, whats the cost if you don't mind sharing ? Haven't got around to calling them yet.

I just called and bought the plug directly from dynatrac. It was $25 when I bought it.

Top Bottom