Ball Joint position question

Exodus 4x4

Seems hit or miss. I’ve seen a bunch of complaints about them, and a bunch of people saying they’re great. I’ve had mine for a couple of years now and they’ve been fine. But I also have a set of Dynatrac ball joints sitting on my shelf for the day the Synergies crap out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

They were fine for a lot of the installs we were doing and then all of a sudden we started having issues. Could be a bad run.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Just FYI, until recently we were installing nothing but Synergy ball joints. Suddenly we had 3 customers in one week complaining about their steering and the only thing they had done was ball joints. We tried to get them to drive them a little longer for the “break-in” but they absolutely refused to do it and I wasn’t about to argue with a customer. When we got them back in the shop we took them for a test drive and it was definitely beyond needing their so called break-in, which to them can take up to 500 miles. I ended up replacing all 3 sets on my dime with Alloy USA ball joints. I had quite a few sets of Synergy ball joints here that we were able to box up and ship back, and have not had a single issue with any of the Alloy USA ball joints. If for any reason you think that the Synergy ball joints do not feel good, don’t doubt yourself. If I sold them to you then by all means contact me and I’ll send you a replacement set of Alloys. What we felt was beyond acceptable and really, flat out dangerous.

Mine feel good now but I'll definitely keep an eye on them. I'm just going to re-build my pro steers from one of my many bone head moves and put those back on when the Synergy wear out. I got mine off amazon but the fact your willing to fix an issue with another company and bring some good info to the table means you'll be having my business in the future!

Top Bottom