Bashing Teraflex

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Were it my company; hiring the individual with first-hand knowledge of the issues inhibiting growth of the customer base would be my first choice. I would urge your son to convey these issues, in the appropriate way, and offer suggestions for improvement. Many companies offer different tiers of quality, and he may be able to offer options for introducing a Terraflex "Elite" series of components and the proper way to market them.
Your experience may be his greatest strength, if he's able to sell it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Unfortunately going in there saying hey... bring your production back to America and make it of high quality probably would just get you a map to the Parking lot

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dear Teraflex HR employee reading this,

This individuals son is perfect for the job. Why? Because his dad is one of your critics. He's the customer you haven't gotten yet. He knows the perceptions and how to change them. Hire him for your marketing department.

THis could end up being better than hiring a fan boy. If the son can convince the dad, well there you go.

WJCO

Meme King
If your son has the knowledge of how shitty their products are, would he really feel OK promoting those products inaccurately in order to make a profit? I myself would have a hard time propping up a product to ignorant customers when I know the truth behind how shitty the product is.

I’ve never heard of a background check looking into daddy’s review of a product. He’ll be fine. Too bad he’s not in product engineering so he could just fix the problems ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I agree to each his own with what they want to do for employment. I would and could not market a product I didn't stand behind. If thru don't hire him because of you that's their problem. All people are different.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom