Battery

zimm

Caught the Bug
I think I'll try a AGM when it's time to replace my OEM one. Stay away from Optima. I bought into the hype and ran a yellow top on my old V8 CJ7 and it died a quick death and got recycled. Add that to the list of wasted money on crap.

14JK-U

many years ago OPTIMA was made in the U.S.A. and at that time it really was a great battery with rarely an issue. a few years back they moved their manufacturing to, if I remember correctly, Mexico and they've never been the same since

zimm

Caught the Bug
many years ago OPTIMA was made in the U.S.A. and at that time it really was a great battery with rarely an issue. a few years back they moved their manufacturing to, if I remember correctly, Mexico and they've never been the same since

My Optima was back in 2002 so it was probably a USA one. Still a P.O.S. Will never buy another.

Slimebones

Not specific to any brand of battery, just be sure the battery is fully charged before being used for the first time. Extends the life of the battery.

sph801

I think I'll try a AGM when it's time to replace my OEM one. Stay away from Optima. I bought into the hype and ran a yellow top on my old V8 CJ7 and it died a quick death and got recycled. Add that to the list of wasted money on crap.

Agreed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom