Beadlock wheels

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
been looking into them myself as well and found a place that does military take offs fully dot approved , granted they are off a hummer but they redo the centers , and offer options on the rock rings if you want them , I priced out a set of 5 with tires for slightly less than a set of slabs ..

Ddays

Hooked
been looking into them myself as well and found a place that does military take offs fully dot approved , granted they are off a hummer but they redo the centers , and offer options on the rock rings if you want them , I priced out a set of 5 with tires for slightly less than a set of slabs ..

Don't the Hummer wheels take a funky size tire?

Edit: The wheel size is 16.5". Believe most of the military surplus tires are bias ply and heavy as hell.

Last edited:

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Don't the Hummer wheels take a funky size tire?

yea they do but the place that does em sells em in a package deal or ya can order up just tires if needed , bout the only downer to them honestly is that the tires are also takeoffs and are either 75% or 95% tread life left on em

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Are the bolts recessed in the rings to keep the bolts from being beat up?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
yup they are although the rock rings are a option and you can order them with or without them ......
they also have varied options on what design pattern you want on the rock ring itself ......

Don't pit bull make tires for these wheels as well?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

don't know if they do or not ...... I know they place that has em has 2 options for the tires themselves you can get either a Goodyear wrangler mt or BFG baja .....

the reason I haven't jumped on em and ordered up a set is the fact the tire is a 37" and while I'm still on just a 2" lift so holding off till I get the 4" lift .. and that is going to happen most likely mid march so then its save for them after that goes on ...

i most likely never would of heard of em but on a trip out to Hidden falls a few weeks back i joined in with a group that was in front of me to run the same trail got talking quite a bit with their tailgunner and he pointed in me towards em

Top Bottom