Been a Long Time

BigD13

I was a member of this awesome group many years ago. Then, unfortunately I had to sell my Jeep. As such I re-joined and have been laying low until I could get my hands on another Jeep. I will be getting my new baby in the next few weeks!! Also, I'm excited to announce that my son will start driving next month and guess what he wants to drive??? A Wrangler!!! So if anyone is selling a 05 or newer, feel free to let me know. Can't wait to have 2 in the driveway!!!

I was a member of this awesome group many years ago. Then, unfortunately I had to sell my Jeep. As such I re-joined and have been laying low until I could get my hands on another Jeep. I will be getting my new baby in the next few weeks!! Also, I'm excited to announce that my son will start driving next month and guess what he wants to drive??? A Wrangler!!! So if anyone is selling a 05 or newer, feel free to let me know. Can't wait to have 2 in the driveway!!!
Welcome back. Congrats on the new jeep to be and good luck in your search for your songs jeep[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom