Being a pussy and need thoughts changing tires!

RUBEERCON

I use my other floor jack sometimes, even if you dont have 2 jacks you can use jack stands and a jack. Just takes a little effort to balance the tire combo on the foot of the jack. Easy to roll it straight into the axle flange and onto a stud.

The one that kills me is hand lifting the 35 onto the spare tire rack! Luckily we all don't have to do that often.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Always used a pry bar. Even when I used to work ok big rigs. We had those wheel dollys all over the shop and even pneumatic wheel lifts but I always found it easier and way faster just to jam a pry bar and give it a little lift.

Always used a pry bar. Even when I used to work ok big rigs. We had those wheel dollys all over the shop and even pneumatic wheel lifts but I always found it easier and way faster just to jam a pry bar and give it a little lift.
Yup, it works. In fact you see roadside tire shops in Mexico where their only tools are a 1.5m tire iron (that they also use as a short lift), a mallet, a socket set, rat tail file and two screw drivers. They break down, patch and change everything from motor cycles to big rigs by hand with no power tools.

Sent from my SM-T810 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom