Benatc1's Big Black to be named later build thread 2.0

benatc1

Hooked
Tires and wheels look great!

Thanks man! I love it

Looks mean as hell Ben! Awesome!

Thanks man! Nice broad stance

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

That's some beef! Nice man! This is one of the few ways to do 20"s the right way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! You are right 20s can go bad pretty quick if your not careful

benatc1

Hooked
Wasted the day today but still need to get my transmission and cross member skid installed and now that the weather is getting better going to hopefully get the hard top off soon. Need to figure out what I'm going to use for my summer top. I had a spiderwedshade on my 2 door and liked it- any suggestions? Trying to keep it cheapish if I can

TRLJNKY

Wasted the day today but still need to get my transmission and cross member skid installed and now that the weather is getting better going to hopefully get the hard top off soon. Need to figure out what I'm going to use for my summer top. I had a spiderwedshade on my 2 door and liked it- any suggestions? Trying to keep it cheapish if I can

Missed you out on the run today man. Our weather is so wishy washy I want to get rid of my solar shade and get a bikini top. That way i will still get wet but not drenched. Pulled my top twice last year and the weather changed to where I was praying to the rain gods to just let me get home first. At least with a bikini top i dont get wet from above. Just everywhere else lol

benatc1

Hooked
Missed you out on the run today man. Our weather is so wishy washy I want to get rid of my solar shade and get a bikini top. That way i will still get wet but not drenched. Pulled my top twice last year and the weather changed to where I was praying to the rain gods to just let me get home first. At least with a bikini top i dont get wet from above. Just everywhere else lol

Yea we didn't get back till early afternoon and then was unproductive-how was it? I hear you on the top though, last time I had a solid cloth top it was noisy and flappy as shit- but may go that direction with the right brand

JAGS

Hooked

Maybe trek top with the slant back?

benatc1

Hooked
Yeah, you can go full topless or just run the bikini section for more shade.

I love my spiderweb shade though.

Nice to have the options, spiderwebshade is probably more what thinking price wise, typically in the last few years it goes like 2.5 months without rain so hasn't ever been an issue up here.

TRLJNKY

Whys that? Haha

Oh geez. Fires bringing up some old shit. That was sooo earlier today [emoji12] No shit there I was, balls deep spotting FiresJK through a rock garden, and than out of nowhere jumps this big ass rock that hangs him up on his fron dif and within feet of our final destination, we were stuck. Firat of all, I dont know who the hell put that rock there lol. Had no issuespotting the Willys through hahaha. A yota had to pull him off the rock (Disclaimer: it was one badass Yota though)

Good times playing today but Karma is going to bite cavfighter
In all seriousness. I may have made a slight error on judgment [emoji3] what a great day though. Ill post pics uo later on the thread I started

Top Bottom