Bent cage what to do?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Ugh, that's close to my house....I do not need another project.... I do not need another project.... I do not need another project.....

Yeah, but it’s so close you might was well go take a look??

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
yeah, but it’s so close you might was well go take a look??

2015 jkur aev jk350
1985 cj8 scrambler

:mad: stop that!

LOL, It's funny how everyone's thoughts run the same way here. I don't need encouragement and the wife asked for me to run out & get some wine, soooooooo......

Last edited:
:mad: stop that!

LOL, It's funny how everyone's thoughts run the same way here. I don't need encouragement and the wife asked for me to run out & get some wine, soooooooo......

While you are there can you see if that tub is still there. Really thinking about going and picking it and and tearing apart into my jeep and while in at it clean up my frame. Dam I mine as well buy a new frame just in case.

While you are there can you see if that tub is still there. Really thinking about going and picking it and and tearing apart into my jeep and while in at it clean up my frame. Dam I mine as well buy a new frame just in case.

So now you want a new tub and a new frame? Just go buy another Jeep 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked

I wouldn't have made it out in time - it gets dark here around 5-ish. They're not open until the 6th anyways. I do want to try to stop by - they have a CJ windshield frame I have an idea for a cool project.

I wouldn't have made it out in time - it gets dark here around 5-ish. They're not open until the 6th anyways. I do want to try to stop by - they have a CJ windshield frame I have an idea for a cool project.
No kidding lucky you. I did call them and yea they were closed. Wish I had the to put a different tub on the jk. But if your seriously going to go there that be great if you could look.

JKbrick

Here is a cool project for you, you can put Gruffs axles under that FC and then get Gruff some xd60s or whatever the full floaters are. Your welcome

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Muther honker just got off the phone with Davey's and that jeep was rolled over. Dont know and cant really see the condition of it.

Ddays

Hooked
Here is a cool project for you, you can put Gruffs axles under that FC and then get Gruff some xd60s or whatever the full floaters are. Your welcome

LOL, I'll end up on the news to swing that deal

crime_alert_-_safe_streets_-vectra.jpg

Muther honker just got off the phone with Davey's and that jeep was rolled over. Dont know and cant really see the condition of it.

I'm going to call them and attempt to go out on Saturday. If they will open for me to pick up a part I'll grab some pics for you.

What ever damage there is to the tub and pictures straight down the side. What ever pictures you can take that be great. Curious how a roll over doesn't deploy the air bags.

cpefy3

I'm wondering if the person you spoke with was thinking of the same Jeep. I don't see how a rollover doesn't at least crack the windshield. Best of luck!!

Top Bottom