Best 2.5 to 3 inch lift (coil springs, shocks,etc,)

JAGS

Hooked
MTG said:
I don't know what a "mid-level crawler" is but I haven't felt held back with my jeep and it's EVO Enforcer kit. I did Moab and some runs in the Sierra's while on 35s and JKX and a bunch of playing in the rocks/desert in Vegas while on 37s. I'm sure WOL will chime in, but I'm happy to answer any questions I can.

Lol. Im a noob. Kind of meant from a budget/performance level. Looks like more than capable and budget is much less than say coilovers or lever, etc. those are like a whole dif animal.

I'd be more than happy with a rig and performance like your pics. Though need lots more trail experience.

Do you have any other lift add ons/needs beside the enforcer kit?

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'm in the same boat Jags. I am looking to put a lift and have been doing some shopping but I'm having a hard time deciding which is a good lift. I like the EVO brand and I know they make good products which gives them alot of pull. I'm looking at running Nitto 35x12.50R17LT E121Q but haven't decided whether I want the Trail Grapplers or Mud Grapplers. I'm leaning toward the Trail Grappler since the Jeep is my daily driver also, but the Mud Grapplers look so sweet!

Does anyone have experience with the Mopar lifts? The Mopar will be covered under my Jeep Warranty. It's my understanding they use Bilstein and just put a Mopar sticker over the Bilstein sticker. lol

I would like to go long arm if possible but not sure if I should do it now or later.

:beer:

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
JAGS said:
Lol. Im a noob. Kind of meant from a budget/performance level. Looks like more than capable and budget is much less than say coilovers or lever, etc. those are like a whole dif animal.

I'd be more than happy with a rig and performance like your pics. Though need lots more trail experience.

Do you have any other lift add ons/needs beside the enforcer kit?

No worries, I consider myself a noob too. :)

It's a great ride both on and off road. My jeep's capabilities exceed it's driver's ability for sure! ;)

If you think you are going to run coilovers you can save some money and run less expensive shocks (e.g. Bilstein 5100) and add the coilovers later. Otherwise the king shocks are very nice!

You can run 35s or 37s with this lift.

Other items if you have a 4 door:
Front DS
Extended brake lines
Draglink flip kit

Good luck!

Top Bottom