Best Bumper Add-ons?

BrowHeezy

I couldn't find any store around here that sells them. No choice to but order them. Charleston sucks when it comes to Jeep/Truck parts and off-road accessories.

RUBI4US

I couldn't find any store around here that sells them. No choice to but order them. Charleston sucks when it comes to Jeep/Truck parts and off-road accessories.

Those shackles are usually standard stock item at most industrial supply stores.
If you have a Grainger around you can get some there.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 on Wayalife mobile

BrowHeezy

No granger. Just the usual Lowes, Home Depot and Ace Hardware. I think there is a Tractor Supply on the far side of town but I don't remember seeing any there and don't wanna drive that far.

BrowHeezy

Does anyone have any experience with these lights or know anything about them. They seem like they would be pretty decent and the price is pretty good.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377526962.817352.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377526981.526096.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1377527011.915372.jpg

BrowHeezy

I finally got myself a winch! I went with an Engo 10k from extremeterrain.com. I won a $100 coupon code from them a couple weeks ago so the price was right up my alley. Can't wait for it to get here!

Top Bottom