Best Kit to Keep it Low w/ 35's

BadApple

I'm running 35/12.50R17 procomps ats on some cragar soft 8s i bought my buddies stock JKUR springs shocks and bought some teraflex qd's got 2 3/4" lift with the 19front springs and 60 rears i love it just wish i had a long arm suspension
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using WAYALIFE mobile app

suicideking

I really like your rig man but I have no real intentions at this point at going bigger than 35s. And I really just like the looks of the trimmed fenders. I think I might go with a happy medium of the Rancho 2" BB to hold me over till I'm ready to do serious upgrades

When I got 33's, I had no intention of going larger. 9 months later when I got 35's, again no intention of going larger.

37's are now on the list, but will keep the 35's for as long as possible! They're almost a year old. Longer than the 33's lasted... :idontknow:

Bacon

When I got 33's, I had no intention of going larger. 9 months later when I got 35's, again no intention of going larger.

37's are now on the list, but will keep the 35's for as long as possible! They're almost a year old. Longer than the 33's lasted... :idontknow:

lol, hope you don't have a D30 up front. you're not supposed to do that! :D

Top Bottom