Best LED bars and lights?

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443754277.141755.jpg
The 2 side ones are RI floods and the top light bar is an off brand. Got the mount and light bar for $200.

Commandojk13

I looked at inspired engineering and their 50" bar is like 650 dollars. Lol it's expensive and does come with an s pod harness but is this bar really worth it? It's 5,000lms less then the other company I looked at. Is there a significance in the body of it maybe.

I am picky with my parts. I like to buy once and not have to worry about it for years to come. As I am sure everyone else would like that same piece of mind.

jkwebbie

If it were me, I wouldn't pick a cheap one that I have to add silicon or something to it to make it work better or not break, I'd rather have quality, but that's just me...

flectarn

Be sure to really inspect each product prior purchase. I have noticed that a lot of these light bars on the market are just rebranded units from China. So you could be paying $400 for a unit that someone else paid $100 for under a different name.

Commandojk13

I definitely agree that I would rather have quality. It's crazy that there are so many brands out there, really more annoying than anything. I just want to light up the night!! I do a lot of off-roading at night. I catch myself unable to sleep so I like to get lost somewhere. So far I have been doing it with just headlights. Can't wait to get my s pod and light bars

toxicwaste29

I have an eBay light bar on my atv and it has held up very good for all the things it goes through. It just has a slight bit if moisture inside the lense

WJCO

Meme King
So.............I just ordered an eyourlife 42 inch bar. For the most part, the feedback on reviews was positive. Although I am fully aware of 'you pay for what you get,' I just couldn't pass up on the price. I do so little off-roading at night as it is, I figured what the hell. I've been looking for some roof lights anyway. Got it for $60 bucks, so hey, it is what it is. I will be re-sealing it with silicon as others have suggested.

rabbitdave

Firewireleds.com has a good product. Lifetime no questions asked replacement. SS hardware. As bright as rigid and kits that make install easy. The best part is the price. Middle of the pack for high quality product.

ilikedirt2011

Firewireleds.com has a good product. Lifetime no questions asked replacement. SS hardware. As bright as rigid and kits that make install easy. The best part is the price. Middle of the pack for high quality product.

There was a thread the other day about a member being very unhappy with his FireWire LEDs and their customer service. If I can find it I'll link it

Lance628

Lifetime led is a great company I bought my 50 threw them it ended up getting water inside because a mechanic was a moron ( long story) but they replacedit no questions asked

allwhitejeeps

Wow those Eyourlife light bars are super cheap. Does anyone know if they come with a warranty?

Last edited:

Pyro1415

I can buy over 10 eyourlife for less than one rigid. You know what happens if someone steals it, not much I can replace it for $80. Unless you're going 80 plus mph in the desert the rigid is overkill for a 50". If you want quality just buy a 20" rigid and some d2 floods and you will be set. If you want cost effective I spent $20 for all the lights on my jeep. The 50 was free for good customer service after it took to long, 2 4" cube lights were purchased for $20, 2 were free from someone upgrading to rigid and finally my 20" was a Christmas gift from the wife where she paid $60. My jeep lights up the night in every direction.

WJCO

Meme King
I can buy over 10 eyourlife for less than one rigid. You know what happens if someone steals it, not much I can replace it for $80.

This was my exact motivation for getting one. Just found out it doesn't come with wiring though. I ordered my wiring from Rigid though. And my eyourlife bar comes with a 1 year warranty. Not sure if that's from the manufacturer or the ebay supplier though. For the price, if it ends up being crappy, I'm ok with that.

srosario

I definitely agree that I would rather have quality. It's crazy that there are so many brands out there, really more annoying than anything. I just want to light up the night!! I do a lot of off-roading at night. I catch myself unable to sleep so I like to get lost somewhere. So far I have been doing it with just headlights. Can't wait to get my s pod and light bars

Then go with rigid be prepare to cuff up $1000 for a light bar for guarantee quality and dont look no further.

me personally i went with inspired engineering, for quality at a extremely good price, and there local for me too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom