Best option for Seat Covers?

Hack12

Arrived today, installed tonight. Can't say enough about the quality and craftsmanship of these bad boys. Took a little muscle and about an hour to install. Thanks Mitch! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751115.988878.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751122.817481.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751212.550904.jpg

Skid_Kid

Thanks man. I'm gonna take some better ones in the daytime tomorrow. These things are expensive, but definitely worth every penny.

They have been on my build list for a while. Really like the webbing for strapping gear down.

JethroJK

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751739.680417.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751772.930783.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363751808.454226.jpg

These have been in my rig since last July and still look just like they do in these pics.

They are by far the best seat covers I have ever owned and Mitch treats you well.

Hack12

they look great Hack! by the way, do you have an entire Frys electronics on your dash?

andrew -

Haha, no, but close. I have the MyGig RER, an iPad mounted, a CB/PA, and a couple Motorola two way radios to lend to buddies without PA's.

Miss Boss

Arrived today, installed tonight. Can't say enough about the quality and craftsmanship of these bad boys. Took a little muscle and about an hour to install. Thanks Mitch!

These look awesome! I want them! Now, did you or someone else say though that these will not allow side air bags to deploy properly? Or was that another brand?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

I believe it is these. Call and talk to Mitch, the owner. I know they've been working on them for the 12-13 side airbag seats. Not sure if they're out yet though.

JethroJK

These look awesome! I want them! Now, did you or someone else say though that these will not allow side air bags to deploy properly? Or was that another brand?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It is these and Hack12 is correct they are developing some that work with side air bags. They have thinner/weaker stitching so the bags can deploy. Your best beat is to go to their web page or just call Mitch to find out when they plan to release them.

DallasJKU

I just installed my Trek Armor rear seat cover for my dog. I think I might actually add them to the front at some point. I second the opinion that they are a pain to put on and need to be done with two people.

photo_zpsae455cd0.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
With all the talk, thought I'd check out the TA covers. :eek: $300 bucks per row. That's is some pretty serious casholla.

Hack12

I was wrong, it was actually $467 from Rebel OffRoad. They have free shipping plus a few discounts available. I can't remember the one I used, but you can usually find something by searching around. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1364318728.259621.jpg

Top Bottom