Best place for a deal on EVO Enforcer lift?

mikefishes

You can do it at my house too, but Hinrichs is a lot closer. :cheesy:

Good luck! I think you'll love it.

I am free basically every weekend 95% of the time. If you don't go with the king shocks and go bilstein it would probably ship faster unless someone has the kings in stock. I think they are the reason some of the evo lifts are taking more time to show up. Just need to organize my tools again but that's easy. We have been working on custom stretched mini bikes for the last month or so.

Shhhhhhhh lol

Who knows maybe I will have something new to put on as well and would bring it with me

Sent from my iPhone

you mean a weekend that is not sunny .lol

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

ALL, I finally did it and the order is on the way! I am now realizing what a newbie I still am, as I did not realize that the delivery is about 5 weeks. I spoke to Northridge and EVO and both said the same thing. Apparently, King makes the shocks when you place the order so there is a lag.

You are all spared having to wrench with me next weekend.... Thank you to all of you guys that were volunteering! Thanks even to those of you that volunteered from places you know I couldn't get to! I STILL owe you a beer.

Mike

mikefishes

Which kings did you go with? Could always get bilsteins and have it on a lot faster....

I went with the 2.0 mono tubes. I don't really do any driving that I could foresee needing the reservoirs for. I considered just doing the Bilsteins, but I am a sucker for the idea that the Kings are "tuned" for the EVO springs. I'll only get to wheel one time in the next 5 weeks anyway, so I figure I'll just wheel the old set-up one more time and then I will totally take advantage of your mechanical smarts.

Top Bottom