Best place to buy a set of Evo Rock Sliders?

DirtyJeeP

It ends up being about the same price from northridge or from ORE. Northridge has "free" shipping and no sales tax (at least on my last order). Where ORE will charge shipping as well as sales tax (again in my experiences). In the end they're very close in price. It's a good deal either way. I always look for who has it in stock or who will get it to me sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It ends up being about the same price from northridge or from ORE. Northridge has "free" shipping and no sales tax (at least on my last order). Where ORE will charge shipping as well as sales tax (again in my experiences). In the end they're very close in price. It's a good deal either way. I always look for who has it in stock or who will get it to me sooner.

Just to show the comparison .

Northridge- 529.95 with Wayalife Discount 476.10 Shipping free / No tax unless in Wa/CO/KY

Others- 469.99 Plus 95 in shipping Total 564.99

$88 difference :)

Texasjeepster

Got to love northridge4x4 they are about to get all my tax return I hope they have evo 1/4 pounder and stinger, evo rock sliders and evo rear shackles in stock

BBG

Just to show the comparison .

Northridge- 529.95 with Wayalife Discount 476.10 Shipping free / No tax unless in Wa/CO/KY

Others- 469.99 Plus 95 in shipping Total 564.99

$88 difference :)

That's raw though right?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueCopper

Just thought I'd post an update for the guys who said they have never ordered from northridge. I placed my order on the 13th and my sliders arrived today. The shipping was quick and i don't think i would have found them cheaper anywhere else. Pretty happy with them overall. Now to get these things welded on.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

nicholsmf

I'm not saying the price is terrible but "free shipping" should be free. I'll wait longer to get them if it means spending less money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing is free

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

utiadam

LOSER
bingo. if you go back to the deal on the "buy 4 and get the 5th wheel free" that both northridge and ORE had going on at the same time, the shipping cost thru ORE came out to the same price ($1,750 i think it was) that northridge had with free shipping.

Evo actually comes out $100 more because you have to pay $50 shipping per wheel including the "Free" 5th wheel. The wayalife coupon on northridge actually works on the new ATX beadlocks. It doesnt work on the slabs though because they are already considered a sale price withe the buy 1 get 4 free.

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Evo actually comes out $100 more because you have to pay $50 shipping per wheel including the "Free" 5th wheel. The wayalife coupon on northridge actually works on the new ATX beadlocks. It doesnt work on the slabs though because they are already considered a sale price withe the buy 1 get 4 free.

Buy 1 get 4 free ! Post up that link I'll be all over that!! Lol

Napalm90

Northridge, just get every thing you need from northridge as they have fucking amazing customer service. Got a call the other day from them cause I ordered a arb air locker manifold and some how I had 2 in the order. They called to make sure it wasn't a mistake and refunded the money on one of them.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Top Bottom