Best shop for lift install: CentralCal

Um...you're talking about feelings in a Lift thread. Maybe you should take your crayons and go home.
AYFKM?!

Please tell me you didn't take offense to that. If you did, you should probably choose a differently forum and more importantly thicken up that skin of yours.

That said, unless it's a VERY advanced install you should be able to do it yourself…even though you are not an 'engineer.' If it's so advanced you can't do it yourself ORE is still the best shop in Cali…north or south it's worth the drive. But then again, this is your 25th jeep or something like that, so you should know that already. :crazyeyes:

Oh, and I've taken apart and put together plenty of bodies, so while your internet flexing might be impressive to some, it means nothing to me. Maybe after 7 jeeps you can finally learn to work on your own for once? :idontknow:

Jake Wilson

Also dude just get a budget boost and you'll be good. No need to invest in a lift if you won't be crawling. If all you want to do is look cool and run bigger tires just use a spacer (budget boost). Any shop can do that... I mean any. No one can fuck up a spacer lol.

mackey

I am driving from North Idaho to Off Road Evolution to have my Jeep build done. Your drive to them can't be that bad. :)

Wendi. Why are you here? Honestly, just come clean...
You were given suggestions and keep asking the same question.

Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.....

K.D.C.H

I haven't chosen a lift; but I'll run 305's on 18" with flat fenders. I know technically I can run stock, but I like the space. So, I'm thinking 3". Also...brace yourself...I'm not a rockcrawler, so investing in the awesome Evo lift doesn't make sense for me.

What's your reason for going with 18's. Tires for the 17's are more available and even a little cheaper than 18's

Also I don't think anyone's going to hold it against you for not going with EVO, there's a lot on here that don't run EVO. My best guess for those that run EVO (and this includes myself) is that it's not that we've taken a drink from the WAL Kool-aid but it's that once you find a great product you stick with it. EVO makes a fantastic product and there's a lot of people who have had other brands and switched to EVO but not many (if any that I know of) who have had EVO and switched to another brand.

Also just as a little side note, try not to take things so personally. WAL if a big family, sure we push buttons from time to time but we'll always have your back out on the trail. Lots of great info and even better people on here so it's always best to just relax, have fun and enjoy :D

By the way Turlock isn't far from us, I'm located in Discovery Bay

Hahahahahha, I don't think very many people got this.

Lol yea I figured most wouldn't if they aren't regulars on here :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Um...you're talking about feelings in a Lift thread. Maybe you should take your crayons and go home.

Haha! I like crayons. It reminds me when I used to teach undergrad classes. ;)

Trust me, zero fucks given and no sleep lost. You should go have 4wheelparts install your AEV (insert whatever subpar brand lift here) lift and call it good sweetheart. Then go make your husband a sandwich.

SFNick

Haha! I like crayons. It reminds me when I used to teach undergrad classes. ;)

Trust me, zero fucks given and no sleep lost. You should go have 4wheelparts install your AEV (insert whatever subpar brand lift here) lift and call it good sweetheart. Then go make your husband a sandwich.

Haha!!!!!!

Jake Wilson

What's your reason for going with 18's. Tires for the 17's are more available and even a little cheaper than 18's

Also I don't think anyone's going to hold it against you for not going with EVO, there's a lot on here that don't run EVO. My best guess for those that run EVO (and this includes myself) is that it's not that we've taken a drink from the WAL Kool-aid but it's that once you find a great product you stick with it. EVO makes a fantastic product and there's a lot of people who have had other brands and switched to EVO but not many (if any that I know of) who have had EVO and switched to another brand.

Also just as a little side note, try not to take things so personally. WAL if a big family, sure we push buttons from time to time but we'll always have your back out on the trail. Lots of great info and even better people on here so it's always best to just relax, have fun and enjoy :D

By the way Turlock isn't far from us, I'm located in Discovery Bay

Lol yea I figured most wouldn't if they aren't regulars on here :cheesy:

Well said my friend

Top Bottom