Bestop fender pics's

Durrantula

Any pic's of the Bestop highrock fender's on your JK's? Seems to be a hard one to get a look at! I'm trying to cover 35/12.5/18's on 18x9 XD misfits with 5" backspace. Thanks

Durrantula

Thanks. Yeah there's only a couple of pics out there. Chasing some ppl's rigs wearing them from good angles. Specially the rears

OH9JK

my understanding is that these fenders attach to your OEM flares via 3M double stick tape...they make your flares wider by about 2-1/2"

61333-add2-lg.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
adding clearance without adding anything good, sad it leaves what you will rub underneath unless you cut that out since i stopped before the end

Durrantula

Thanks guys. Bugger it,I just ordered em! So In a few weeks when they get to Oz I'll be posting pics and let ya know how they go!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks guys. Bugger it,I just ordered em! So In a few weeks when they get to Oz I'll be posting pics and let ya know how they go!

See if you can trim them with the factory ones. Then you get the clearance and the width at the same time

Sent from my iPhone

mrmet1983

I'm with Cos save some money and trim them urself or have a buddy with a Dremel do it for a 6 pack

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I'm with Cos save some money and trim them urself or have a buddy with a Dremel do it for a 6 pack

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Well actually what I was saying was trim the factory and the new best top ones since he already bought them. That's if they are not to expensive that is

Sent from my iPhone

Durrantula

I'll go flex it for the first time and see if it rubs anywhere up front before they get here. Only been in the dunes once. owned it a month. Back Tires rubbed on the body sill. Got to trim or roll them. Didn't try with the front sway bay disconnected yet. Got the teraflex 4" 8 arm kit on it.

Top Bottom