Bestop Sunrider for Hardtops

TrailHunter

Hooked
Bestop Sunrider for Hardtop (Review)

Bump....

Anybody been running this top for a while and have thoughts on it... I want to keep my hardtop on and this seems like it would be cool for a quick semi open feeling.... but I'd hate to spend $700 if it's crap. Thanks

boardsurfer

Bump....

Anybody been running this top for a while and have thoughts on it... I want to keep my hardtop on and this seems like it would be cool for a quick semi open feeling.... but I'd hate to spend $700 if it's crap. Thanks

Wife has had the twill version on her Jeep for about a year and a half now. Zero complaints. Hasnt faded. Still water tight. It doesnt show its age at all. This was really all about her being able to flip it back on her own and on a whim. The freedom panels were just too cumbersome for her to mess with alone. It was the perfect solution and she loves it. It has performed as expected to this point. :thumb:

edit for pics

IMG_20180609_185003.jpg

IMG_20180609_185011.jpg

excuse the cottonwood fuzz.

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_185003.jpg
    IMG_20180609_185003.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
Wife has had the twill version on her Jeep for about a year and a half now. Zero complaints. Hasnt faded. Still water tight. It doesnt show its age at all. This was really all about her being able to flip it back on her own and on a whim. The freedom panels were just too cumbersome for her to mess with alone. It was the perfect solution and she loves it. It has performed as expected to this point. :thumb:

Good to Know.... thanks!

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Got my daughter one almost 2 years ago. She loves it, no leaks, one hand to open in about 15 seconds, about the same to close. Little expensive but we knew going in Jeeps were not inexpensive or economical. I think if you get past the sticker shock you’ll be happy with it.

Top Bottom