Big Bear Trail Run Weekend 7-11 & 7-12

RedXIII

I would say that 33" would be pushing it with no lockers. Not saying it can't be done but you probably would get hung up a lot. We are going to Run Gold Mountain, Jocoby canyon, and if time allows we will run
Holcomb Creek trail. You are welcome to give it a shot but you will have to work for it.

I haven't done anything up there yet so I am not familiar with these trails at all, but I am totally willing to see what she can take before I can drop more money into her for axle and locker work. I just put new RIPP long tube headers on and that was most costly than I anticipated.

Regardless, I'm in and well se you guys up there!

viktortoghia

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you all in Big Bear.
Oh by the way. We have a small old cabin in Fawnskin across the fire department / next to the miners mill, if anyone wants to park their rig there. I will be up there by friday night. If some one is interested i can give the adress or my phone number with the details. Just post if you are.

19 Jeep

Do you have room for one more on Sunday? And if so what time are you guys planning on heading out?

Krieger

Do you have room for one more on Sunday? And if so what time are you guys planning on heading out?

As of right now you're it for Sunday
We could meet at the Discovery Science Center at 9:00am, and for what trail we could do John Bull to Holcomb or Dishpan Springs. Like I said before I'm open to run whatever!

DMF

Krieger, you are referring to discovery center in Fawnskin/Big Bear for Saturday's meet up?

RedXIII

Just confirming whether tomorrow (Saturday) is 8:00AM or 9:00AM at Discovery Center?

Do you have any suggestions of places for either camping or a cheap hotel for the night? I'm debating driving tonight or in the am.

Last edited:

jjlong

Just confirming whether tomorrow (Saturday) is 8:00AM or 9:00AM at Discovery Center?

Do you have any suggestions of places for either camping or a cheap hotel for the night? I'm debating driving tonight or in the am.

8:00 am Saturday.

Mr. Interesting

New to Wayalife. We have a group of 7 jeeps running gold mountain trail in the morning tomorrow. Maybe we will see you guys on the trail. :thumb:

robertoloco

Motel6 $100 for sat night 1 person

Top Bottom