Big Ben's Big Mojave

benatc1

Hooked
That bumper is starting to grow on me. With seeing it on yours and the pictures of it on Mel's that he and Eddie had posted
I really like it, it's super light, has good light mounting options, while I don't think the fog lights are necessary with the led headlights, I do see it as a plus.

Dale72

Hooked
I really like it, it's super light, has good light mounting options, while I don't think the fog lights are necessary with the led headlights, I do see it as a plus.
I'll have to see if there is a place that does powder coating when I get home in a couple weeks before I commit to it or getting another LOD

benatc1

Hooked
Just put an order in for a set of 37x12.5 ridge grapplers and KMC Gernade beadlocks. Hopefully everything will be here within a couple weeks.

Tried for the 38s but no stock to be found, wanted to get new tires and wheels soon as I'll be starting a new job in a couple weeks and will be doing more highway miles. Almost went down to a 35 but then realized that's just too responsible.

If anyone is interested in 5 kinda beat up 37x13.5 stt pros on rock rashed pro comp wheels let me know. Sure we can work out a great deal. Still have some good meat but a couple are worn poorly

Just put an order in for a set of 37x12.5 ridge grapplers and KMC Gernade beadlocks. Hopefully everything will be here within a couple weeks.

Tried for the 38s but no stock to be found, wanted to get new tires and wheels soon as I'll be starting a new job in a couple weeks and will be doing more highway miles. Almost went down to a 35 but then realized that's just too responsible.

If anyone is interested in 5 kinda beat up 37x13.5 stt pros on rock rashed pro comp wheels let me know. Sure we can work out a great deal. Still have some good meat but a couple are worn poorly
So it was you that stole those wheels outta my cart?!
hahaha

awesome dude. Can’t wait to see it all come together

benatc1

Hooked
So funny! It went from ‘8 in stock order soon’. To, “saved for later only 3 in stock” when I finally decided to commit.
Matt found 22 in warehouse some where and by the time I said lets go that evening they were all gone, but fortunately found a small pile somewhere else, just jumped on em because they way it was going. was easy to pay through paypal too.

Dale72

Hooked
So funny! It went from ‘8 in stock order soon’. To, “saved for later only 3 in stock” when I finally decided to commit.
It's tuff to keep things in stock right now. On our conference call this week we were told that there is 186 loads of freight for every truck out there right now.

Dale72

Hooked
Typed everything out and it didn't go through. On our conference call that we had this week, we were told that there is 186 loads of freight for every truck each day. So that's 185 loads not getting shipped each day. We have been trying to tell all the big wigs that there has been a driver shortage for years but they thought that they knew better.

benatc1

Hooked
Typed everything out and it didn't go through. On our conference call that we had this week, we were told that there is 186 loads of freight for every truck each day. So that's 185 loads not getting shipped each day. We have been trying to tell all the big wigs that there has been a driver shortage for years but they thought that they knew better.
thats crazy, i dont even see how that gets caught up as im sure that # just grows and back logs more and more every day

Dale72

Hooked
thats crazy, i dont even see how that gets caught up as im sure that # just grows and back logs more and more every day
Well actually it's gone down from the end of last year. They said that it was around 250 loads for each truck each day

Dale72

Hooked
And if we can get the assholes in DC to stop paying people to stay home so we can get people back to work, it might get better. But I'm not certain that they will stop

wjtstudios

Hooked

Glad you didn’t do the responsible thing

Top Bottom