Big Indiana Wave

jtf

Check out Hoosier Wranglers. Very fun, growing and active group. We do a lot of trips to Badlands and Redbird which are not too far from you as well as social gatherings just for fun. Hope to see you on the trail soon!

thank you very much

Prime 17

Unfortunately nothing to drive far for. There is not much in Ohio that is open to the public. I have been to Badlands; fun place. I mostly head down to Windrock for wheeling. I think I saw you signing up for Windrock End of Summer! I'll be there too! Windrock will blow your mind. Look forward to meeting you! Maybe we can hook up on a trip to Badlands!

Sounds good. Cant wait to see it. Looking forward to it. Badlands is a long haul for you. I also really like Haspin Acres in Laurel and Bundy Hill in MI. Been to either of those?

JKbrick

I'm in Fort Wayne a lot. Get up to Leo from time to time as well. Small World. I'm a commercial HVAC contractor. Hope to meet you soon. You going to Windrock?

Ha that's funny, I own a plumbing business! I don't know about what Windrock is. A friend of mine goes to Bundy a lot and went to Silver Lake last Saturday but I always seem to be too busy to ever do anything fun

Coop

Caught the Bug
Sounds good. Cant wait to see it. Looking forward to it. Badlands is a long haul for you. I also really like Haspin Acres in Laurel and Bundy Hill in MI. Been to either of those?
I haven't been to any of MI off road parks, although I'm in MI all the time, just don't drive my rig up there. We'll have to discuss at Windrock! Actually, the trip to Badlands wasn't too bad compared to the trip to Windrock! Lol!

Coop

Caught the Bug
Ha that's funny, I own a plumbing business! I don't know about what Windrock is. A friend of mine goes to Bundy a lot and went to Silver Lake last Saturday but I always seem to be too busy to ever do anything fun
Windrock is over 72,000 acres in the mountains of TN. Almost 400 miles of serious to scenic trails for ATVs, side by sides, dirt bikes, mountain bikes and 4x4s of all types. It is HUGE! Elevation from about 800 ft above sea level to 3500 ft. Black bear, wild boar, a few cats, lots of hoved four legged critters. The place is so big that I've been there when they have had side by side jamborees of 1500 or more and on the trails we rarely saw many others. Large nice campgrounds and plenty of cabins. It will give you every kind of jeeping challenge! A winch is highly advised or be with others that have them. This is open all year so winter is a blast but the dark side of the mountains can be a bit scary! We have a WAL Windrock run the end of this month; check it out!

JKbrick

Windrock is over 72,000 acres in the mountains of TN. Almost 400 miles of serious to scenic trails for ATVs, side by sides, dirt bikes, mountain bikes and 4x4s of all types. It is HUGE! Elevation from about 800 ft above sea level to 3500 ft. Black bear, wild boar, a few cats, lots of hoved four legged critters. The place is so big that I've been there when they have had side by side jamborees of 1500 or more and on the trails we rarely saw many others. Large nice campgrounds and plenty of cabins. It will give you every kind of jeeping challenge! A winch is highly advised or be with others that have them. This is open all year so winter is a blast but the dark side of the mountains can be a bit scary! We have a WAL Windrock run the end of this month; check it out!

That does sound awesome, and I would love to get away, I will find that thread and read up on the trip. I have the winch and lift but still stock rubicon tires

Top Bottom