Big Rigs parked next to Stock Rigs Pics with Stats

catahoula

Caught the Bug
What leveling kit did you get? Looks terrific!

This thread reminds me of "Club Xterra Hummer Hunting" on ClubXterra.org. Basically they all hate Hummers (along with 90% of the world lol) and so "hunt" Hummers of all models. Whoever gets the best and/or most "kills" won like a sticker or something. Was pretty fun haha I tried an idea on a Frontier forum (ClubFrontier.org) called Tacoma Hunting and that didn't end to well AT ALL! Those guys are pricks though so it was to be expected :rolleyes2: Anyway this thread kind of reminds me of that cause people are snapping pics next to random stockers...kind of hunting them :p

Thanks! I have TF puck kit with both 1" pucks on each side and one 1" in the rear. I also have 18/59 springs upgraded from 14/55's. I'm on a "beer budget". My ass sits a little low and I'm using that as an excuse to talk the wife in a front bumper and winch! Very happy with the results. Yes hunting stockers! My wife thinks I'm goofy always wanting to park next to one.

GCM 2

Not so stock vs stock = better mileage for one and not the other.

Attachments

• image-3294679207.jpg
    image-3294679207.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 393
  • image-3165889541.jpg
    image-3165889541.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 396

GCM 2

That's messed up. Love it but messed up.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It's a buddy's jeep :cheesy: The cool thing is he is one the people that 20-30 years from now we will all be thankful for guys like him, he is not stupid like me who will buy a vehicle and immediately start cutting on it. He will never touch it with wrench modifying it, never offroad it, basically drive it to and from work and do regular maintenance. It will be a survivor, one of the few pristine ones. Mine was always destined to be an experiment :icon_crazy:

bl17z90

I love your rig Greg. I really want to experience what its like wheeling on evo coilovers with long arms one day.

GCM 2

I love your rig Greg. I really want to experience what its like wheeling on evo coilovers with long arms one day.

You have an open invite at any of the major events we have out here in the west ;) If my rig is there, you are welcome to experience what is like at high speeds through deep whoops with the Double Throw Down or in the really big rocks!

Yeah....A BAD ASS EXPERIMENT!:rock:

Over the years of building up vehicles (cars, trucks, jeeps, motorcycles) some only looked good, some only performed good. The EVOJEEP has been one of my favorites because it just does everything I have ever asked of it.

You have an open invite at any of the major events we have out here in the west ;) If my rig is there, you are welcome to experience what is like at high speeds through deep whoops with the Double Throw Down or in the really big rocks!

i am just waiting to blow some sh*t up!!!

andrew-

GCM 2

i am just waiting to blow some sh*t up!!!

andrew-

Well as always, if I make it through another deployment :icon_crazy: I will start putting something together when I get home to AZ in October. Although this trip is shaping up to be pretty boring so far compared to my usual locations. It's basically just turning into 4 months of doing Olympic lifting in the gym, I haven't gotten the call to flex anywhere else and I don't think I will.

Well as always, if I make it through another deployment :icon_crazy: I will start putting something together when I get home to AZ in October. Although this trip is shaping up to be pretty boring so far compared to my usual locations. It's basically just turning into 4 months of doing Olympic lifting in the gym, I haven't gotten the call to flex anywhere else and I don't think I will.

that is both good (out of harms way) and bad (boring as all get out)!!! looking forward to it! stay safe!!!

andrew-

Top Bottom