Big Shout Out to Discount Tire

jesse3638

Hooked
Wanted to resurrect this thread to give another big shout out the Discount/America's Tire.

Last weekend I discovered a nail in my tire. Having bought the certs I knew they'd take care of me. I recieved an email about a week ago, after the shelter in place order was given, stating that local stores would be open for new tires, repairs, and air checks only. They explained they were taking walk-ins, but it was preferred to make appointments. So today I made an appointment online for 1:30pm at the Apple Valley, CA America's Tire store. I arrived at the store and they had placed a sign instructing me to remain in my vehicle and to call. I did and someone came out and took all my info. He then instructed me to pull in the bay. I remained in my car the entire (no pun intended..haha) time. I was in and out in less than 20 mins. Would have been a bit quicker had the tire been mounted the correct way initially (directional tread). Its ok things happen. Not only was my service very quick, but they are keeping their employees safe during this time we are in. I'm not sure if this procedure is at corporate or the store's direction, but if worked fantastic. Way to go Discount/America's Tire!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Wanted to resurrect this thread to give another big shout out the Discount/America's Tire.

Last weekend I discovered a nail in my tire. Having bought the certs I knew they'd take care of me. I recieved an email about a week ago, after the shelter in place order was given, stating that local stores would be open for new tires, repairs, and air checks only. They explained they were taking walk-ins, but it was preferred to make appointments. So today I made an appointment online for 1:30pm at the Apple Valley, CA America's Tire store. I arrived at the store and they had placed a sign instructing me to remain in my vehicle and to call. I did and someone came out and took all my info. He then instructed me to pull in the bay. I remained in my car the entire (no pun intended..haha) time. I was in and out in less than 20 mins. Would have been a bit quicker had the tire been mounted the correct way initially (directional tread). Its ok things happen. Not only was my service very quick, but they are keeping their employees safe during this time we are in. I'm not sure if this procedure is at corporate or the store's direction, but if worked fantastic. Way to go Discount/America's Tire!

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent visit and your positive feedback for the crew at our Apple Valley location, Jesse3638.

Our first consideration is the safety of our People and customers; we're glad we were able to assist you and get you back on the road safely!

Thank you for choosing Discount Tire!

Dale72

Hooked

That's great they were able to get you fixed up. Hopefully they are looking at putting a few stores in Mississippi one of these days

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
The Victorville store is also a great location. Great service and very nice customer service. I am a repeat customer and that’s the only place I’ll go for tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Discount Tire

That's great they were able to get you fixed up. Hopefully they are looking at putting a few stores in Mississippi one of these days

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

We are consistently opening stores so hopefully we'll be out your way soon :thumb:

The Victorville store is also a great location. Great service and very nice customer service. I am a repeat customer and that’s the only place I’ll go for tires.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thank you for the shout out to the Victorville crew - we greatly appreciate your continued support!

Napalm

I need to bump this thread as well.

I need to give a huge shout out to Matt from DT here on the forum for hooking me up a set of longer lug nuts completely free of charge after my other lugs not being long enough!

Thank you Discount Tire, don’t ever change!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom