Big wave from Austin,TX

Angry Aussie

Hey everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well. My name is Ian, I live in Austin,Tx. I just bought my first jeep almost a year ago and I am hooked! I can't see myself ever driving anything other than a jeep for the rest of my life. I love it and can't believe it took me this long to buy a jeep. I have a 2012 Unlimited rubicon, its white with a white hard top as well. For now its still pretty stock, I plan on putting a 3.5'' lift and 35'' tires. I would love to go bigger but dont have enough money to do it the way id like to. I have put some smittybilt step sides on it and a k&n cold air intake and a corsa axel back exhaust. Even stock this thing is amazing off road. It always amazes me every time I take it out. I can't wait to lift it and see what she does on 35's.

I love to go out trailing in the jeep, I go anytime I get a chance to. Id love to join some jeep or off roading club in Austin so I would have more people to wheel with more often. I want to take a trip to colorado sometime and do a week or so of wheeling, so if anyone ever makes a trip to Colorado please let me know id love to join yall. IMG_0333_1669.jpg

Im excited to be a part of this forum, to be able to talk to people who feel the same way about jeeps as I do. I know everyone is gonna be so helpful and really nice. If theres anything I can ever do for anyone please let me know.

Last edited:

Atch

Welcome to WAYALIFE! There seems to be a lot of guys from Texas, hopefully you can find some guys to wheel with.

Shaka

Late wave back at you from Liberty Hill. Check out the Austin Jeep Exclusive if interested. Congrats

Jackal01

:standing wave:

The misses and I plan on going to Colorado (more specifically Durango/Silverton/Teluride/etc) within the next 12 months. We don't have anybody to go with. We go to Austin/Fredericksburg/GTown every couple months so we can meet up sometime if you wanted. :thumb:

Angry Aussie

:standing wave:

The misses and I plan on going to Colorado (more specifically Durango/Silverton/Teluride/etc) within the next 12 months. We don't have anybody to go with. We go to Austin/Fredericksburg/GTown every couple months so we can meet up sometime if you wanted. :thumb:

If y'all go count me in!!!

Jackal01

I forgot to mention that we live in Houston but we'll keep in touch, man!

sent from my underground lair

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hey Angry Aussie! I am apart of two Austin based groups but know of three (and there are butt loads more I'm sure). I am apart of Creek Crawlers Offroad aka CCO (south/southwest Austin area) which actually goes offroading A LOT to small local public land creeks and then out to Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls out west of Austin. That place is a blast. The other group I a apart of is Austin JeepPeople but they tend to not hit trails as often as I'd like. They tend to go to car show type deals more often than anything and the guys who run it can get really butt hurt about the simplest things thus why my buddies started CCO and I joined them. The third one that I know of is called Central Texas Jeep Coalition. They're better than Austin JeepPeople IMO but aren't as close imo.

Hope this helps. Depending on where you are localted, I say try for CCO. Most members are in the Buda/Kyle/south Austin area but one travels down from Round Rock to chill, tool around, and off road.

Top Bottom