Big wave from San Antonio,TX

6.4 Hemi JK

Nice jeep. Where did you get the work done? I live in SA as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you !!!!
All work was done at Jones Jeeps in Mable Falls TX , they are located right next to hidden falls adventure park . Keith Jones really knows his stuff when it comes to building jeeps .. IMG_1510.jpg IMG_1512.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

rberg1022

Thank you !!!!
All work was done at Jones Jeeps in Mable Falls TX , they are located right next to hidden falls adventure park . Keith Jones really knows his stuff when it comes to building jeeps .. View attachment 248343 View attachment 248344

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Marble falls is awesome. Jones jeep is usually closed when I get out there on Sunday's. Looks like a cool shop but it's hard to get there during the week.

The engine upgrade must be amazing! What lift did you go with? I did a cold air intake and a flow master cat back with a pedal commander to try and squeeze more power and performance. Not near the level of a V8.

6.4 Hemi JK

Marble falls is awesome. Jones jeep is usually closed when I get out there on Sunday's. Looks like a cool shop but it's hard to get there during the week.

The engine upgrade must be amazing! What lift did you go with? I did a cold air intake and a flow master cat back with a pedal commander to try and squeeze more power and performance. Not near the level of a V8.

Yeah the hemi is something else , I have the Metalcloak 4.5 on it ..
Great ride on the lift IMO but remember this is my first jeep ..
Jones Jeeps they are great people ....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ. Once in a Jeep always in a Jeep, nothing is more fun. Kind of good that you got a more basic suspension to learn on and as your skills grow and you want to add something of your own to your toy, you actually have something to upgrade to, like coil overs which will in turn allow you to do even more off road. Congrats on an already crazy cool built Jeep!

Top Bottom