Black Friday 2018

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Call Northridge directly and ask them if they will give you a deal on donkey dicks. You can mention “Sharkey” as a coupon code.

devonn216

Call Northridge directly and ask them if they will give you a deal on donkey dicks. You can mention “Sharkey” as a coupon code.

Now now. We know there’s bad blood out there, but some members may benefit from their prices non the less. However, better yet we know that other vendors will price match most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Now now. We know there’s bad blood out there, but some members may benefit from their prices non the less. However, better yet we know that other vendors will price match most likely.

Lol, actually I have in the past but I’ve recently decided I won’t price match them anymore. They continue to drive margins down in the entire industry in order to make sales even if it means they only make $20 off a deal. They’ll go through a lot of trouble and cost to sell you something, but they won’t be there when you need them.

WJCO

Meme King

Northridge sucks.

Lol, actually I have in the past but I’ve recently decided I won’t price match them anymore. They continue to drive margins down in the entire industry in order to make sales even if it means they only make $20 off a deal. They’ll go through a lot of trouble and cost to sell you something, but they won’t be there when you need them.

Bingo.

Top Bottom