Body roll sucks. Both on jeep and on my body

A.J.

Fix blown shock(your choice of brand) do track bar brackets and flip drag link. Stock swaybar is fine. Check all joints, ends and bushings for wear. Should be a great improvement.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hilop

Caught the Bug
I actually was going through the same situation. I’ve added Rancho RS9000 which helped quite a bit. I still have to install my 4” plush rides and synergy steering correction kit which I think will resolve the rest of my steering feedback. Hope this helps

rubiconrunner

Got some funny updates. So I take my rig to a local shop... compared it to a rig that has a 4.5” lift.... I’m just as tall..... I was super convinced that I had around 3-3.5” of lift.... not so.

here’s what to come. Entire lift is getting a facelift. Still on the fence between a stretch or just a long arm lift.

Shocks definitely need to go. Track bars will be relocated and drag link flip are in the works.... let’s see what this yields

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
EVO long arm makes a huge difference on the on road ride. Off-road there’s no difference except for the rock magnet rear lower long arm mounts dragging a bit. I still strongly recommend it for the improvement for the on road ride.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seth

I had bad body roll on my JK too until I did the drag link flip and replaced my rear track bar bracket. Correcting the geometry of the suspension is important. It is amazing how much better things feel with some geometry correction. I'll give another shout out to the King shocks. I have the Bilstein 5100's on my JK as well and then I rode in my buddy's JK with the King shocks and it is amazing how much nicer they are. And being able to adjust them to the situation is very nice.

Top Bottom