Bolt on coilovers

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Here are some pics I found of a JKU on 35s and bolt on coilovers. I'm pretty sure this Jeep belongs to Professional Driver ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422409480.269473.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422409489.728147.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422409502.169537.jpg

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Really you could look at any JK with a 4" lift ( I believe that's the lowest setting) and it would be comparable.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Here's my old jeep with 35s and coilovers. I then moved to 37s. Food the Rubi with the 35s and it did really great, didn't really take any bypasses.

Attachments

• 1422425069343.jpg
    1422425069343.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 549

AcB-jk

Here's my old jeep with 35s and coilovers. I then moved to 37s. Food the Rubi with the 35s and it did really great, didn't really take any bypasses.

So the clearance and everything was good ? And it didn't look stupid with the coilovers like when there is too much space between the wheel and the wheel well. It's look really good. I can't wait for them to come in 😁

RockyJk

So the clearance and everything was good ? And it didn't look stupid with the coilovers like when there is too much space between the wheel and the wheel well. It's look really good. I can't wait for them to come in 😁

When I went wheeling with Proffesionaldriver his tires would rub the fenders during full stuff flex

He did have stock fenders tho idk if you're on flat fenders or not
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422488205.523231.jpg

AcB-jk

Cutting the stock ones, cuz it's free!

Some free things are nice when modding up the jeep. And I completely forgot about that thread I was gonna set up for the va wayalifers. I've been bogged down with exams and medical appoints the past two weeks. I'm sorry about that I'll set up the thread in a minute.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Some free things are nice when modding up the jeep. And I completely forgot about that thread I was gonna set up for the va wayalifers. I've been bogged down with exams and medical appoints the past two weeks. I'm sorry about that I'll set up the thread in a minute.

Lol No worries.

AlStew

When I went wheeling with Proffesionaldriver his tires would rub the fenders during full stuff flex

He did have stock fenders tho idk if you're on flat fenders or not

Hey Luis,

Do you happen to know what kind of Rigid Dually mounts ProfessionalDriver was using on his front bumper? I was thinking of mounting my Duallys there and not by the windshield.

Thanks,

Al

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey Luis,

Do you happen to know what kind of Rigid Dually mounts ProfessionalDriver was using on his front bumper? I was thinking of mounting my Duallys there and not by the windshield.

Thanks,

Al

Pretty sure it's the EVO fairlead light mount.

bkac

Caught the Bug

It was great, I lowered them all the way down and used 3 inch bump stops. Didn't look bad at all.

ak49

Here are a couple pictures of mine with coilovers and 35's before I upgraded to DTD and 40s.

DSC00586.JPG DSC00518.jpg

Dubaibentzen

I am thinking about coil overs as well. Would this be ideal for dune bashing in Dubai. 95% of my off-roading is in the sand desert... Or should I just get a regular lift kit?

Top Bottom