Bolt on winch guard for EVO 1/4 pounder?

MericaMade

The only thing I see with this one is if you have d rings you will have to shim out the bottom to be level with the top. Other than that it looks nice

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Good point, but I would think this would go over the top two holes of the d ring and not behind leaving the d rings flush with bumper?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I ordered the pure jeep back in March from their website. Never saw or heard anything. CC wasn't charged. They never responded to emails either. So I would avoid doing that.

Pretty sure they have a all negative rating on every site out there. They were on the local news for screwing people over too.

jesse3638

Hooked
Pretty sure they have a all negative rating on every site out there. They were on the local news for screwing people over too.

Really? That's unfortunate because I've been happy with my FT lift too. Before I bought it I met Chris at their facility, met Steve and drove his Jeep to see how their suspension performed. Sad to see a good company take that turn. Hopefully I'm not in need of any parts I guess.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

So could someone who has the EVO 1/4 ponder and someone who has the Genright bumper measure from the center of the top bolt holes to the top of the bumpers? If its the same height then it would make sense to me that it would bolt up.

Top Bottom