BrankZ slow build :D

Brankz

If you can use them now and reuse them later with new tires, why not? :thinking:

Great price. If you were just gonna buy new ones with your 35's, I'd say save your money, but if the money is gonna get spent anyways and you like these, why the hell not?

Sold sold
I'm pulling the trigger this Thursday maybe :)

Briguy114

You think? Cause I'm running the stock 16s and I hate them but later on this year I'm buying 35s and rear ....
What a dilemma lol

Well if you are gonna stay with 16" wheels then go for it but if you wanted to move up to a 17" then I would wait. Your call

Edit: I'm still kicking myself for staying with 16" wheels when I should have moved up to a 17"

Brankz

Well if you are gonna stay with 16" wheels then go for it but if you wanted to move up to a 17" then I would wait. Your call

Edit: I'm still kicking myself for staying with 16" wheels when I should have moved up to a 17"

I was thinking 16s cause is cheaper my tires are "new" only around 11 months so if I get the rims and them I can just buy 315/75r16

Hack12

17's will give you a lot more wheels to choose from, but if you like these 16's then who cares about choices, you've already made yours!

An inch difference isn't going to make or break the looks or functionality, especially running 35's.

Personally, I prefer the look of less wheel and more rubber, hence my 15's. However, I only run 33's. If I went to 35-37 tire I would probably move up to a 16 or 17 wheel.

Here are my old 18's:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398475753.081345.jpg

Here are my new 15's:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398475770.422891.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398475807.649142.jpg

Brankz

17's will give you a lot more wheels to choose from, but if you like these 16's then who cares about choices, you've already made yours!

An inch difference isn't going to make or break the looks or functionality, especially running 35's.

Personally, I prefer the look of less wheel and more rubber, hence my 15's. However, I only run 33's. If I went to 35-37 tire I would probably move up to a 16 or 17 wheel.

Here are my old 18's:
View attachment 80408

Here are my new 15's:
View attachment 80409

View attachment 80410

You run 33s? Why my 33s look F***ing small?

Your rig looks awesome man.

Hack12

You run 33s? Why my 33s look F***ing small?

Lol, they're deceiving because, by going with a 15" wheel, I was able to choose from much wider tire sizes than are readily available for larger wheel diameters.

My tires are 33x13.50x15. The actual width measurement of my tires is about 14". That's incredibly wide for a 33" tire. However, they are no taller than any other 33's out there.

Also, I get my wide stance from my new 15" wheels. Many 15" wheels are available in very low offsets, mine have a -43mm offset! That translates into roughly 3.5" of backspacing, which translates into a very wide stance.

Last edited:

Brankz

Lol, they're deceiving because, by going with a 15" wheel, I was able to choose from much wider tire sizes than are readily available for larger wheel diameters.

My tires are 33x13.50x15. The actual width measurement of my tires is about 14". That's incredibly wide for a 33" tire. However, they are no taller than any other 33's out there.

Also, I get my wide stance from my new 15" wheels also. Many 15" wheels are available in very low offsets, mine have a -43mm offset! That translates into roughly 3.5" of backspacing.

Wow Hahahah,Aye you're on TV! Lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1398476566.258745.jpg
Man, I love your job!
Question can I do like a jail visit, So they show me all around?

Hack12

Wow Hahahah,Aye you're on TV! Lol
View attachment 80411
Man, I love your job!
Question can I do like a jail visit, So they show me all around?

Yep, that's what I do!

We have Correctional Officer's Memorial Week coming up in May. They do a family night on Thursday, May 8th I believe. You make the trip up to RI and I'll guarantee you a tour of any of our 7 prison facilities that night! Lol

Brankz

Yep, that's what I do!

We have Correctional Officer's Memorial Week coming up in May. They do a family night on Thursday, May 8th I believe. You make the trip up to RI and I'll guarantee you a tour of any of our 7 prison facilities that night! Lol

Hahahahah! Thanks

Beyrgut

So you have fairly new tires, why not wait and buy new wheels and the 35s when the ones you have wear out? I would take the funds you are looking at using to buy those wheels that would force you to buy tires to use and put it toward your EVO lift. You may want to pick your next upgrade and put on "blinders" to all the "ooh shiney" stuff you come across, it will save you tons of money and get your rig where you want it sooner. Basically pick an end game build and focus on it on mod at a time.

And no it's not easy :D, that's the problem with addiction.

Brankz

So you have fairly new tires, why not wait and buy new wheels and the 35s when the ones you have wear out? I would take the funds you are looking at using to buy those wheels that would force you to buy tires to use and put it toward your EVO lift. You may want to pick your next upgrade and put on "blinders" to all the "ooh shiney" stuff you come across, it will save you tons of money and get your rig where you want it sooner. Basically pick an end game build and focus on it on mod at a time.

And no it's not easy :D, that's the problem with addiction.

Lol that's the hard part I'm changing my mind all the time lol, for example I did not had planned buying a new fender but I did lol. When I have extra &$$$ is difficult for me to save it :/

Panda

Lol that's the hard part I'm changing my mind all the time lol, for example I did not had planned buying a new fender but I did lol. When I have extra &$$$ is difficult for me to save it :/

You should just throw some evo skids under that puppy & WHEEL it !

Top Bottom