BrankZ thread

Brankz

I don't have paypal with this email so it's fake.
Lol now the fun part
I will ship out the ps3 box full with dog pop and crap on it with a note saying something funny ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1383259166.622169.jpg
I have to give credit the email looks legit

Brankz

Brankz

It's only like 36 bucks

Plus it's gonna be f*** funny he's gonna be so excited. When he sees the box but he will get a lil surprise inside

Brankz

Tigrcky

paypal does not say that they have made the payment through paypal... lame lack of attention to detail...

It's only like 36 bucks

Plus it's gonna be f*** funny he's gonna be so excited. When he sees the box but he will get a lil surprise inside

Brankz

Actually I hope the joke will not be on you. I have seen these before and they are scams with the unsuspected person, usually the seller getting cleaned out. It has happened to a couple of my Sailors. Just be careful.

R/
Will

Tigrcky

Actually I hope the joke will not be on you. I have seen these before and they are scams with the unsuspected person, usually the seller getting cleaned out. It has happened to a couple of my Sailors. Just be careful.

R/
Will

he made a fresh email account with no banking accounts of any type attached to it so its risk free.

Top Bottom