BrankZ thread

Aye but what made my day was that I park my jeep like a boss in the dealer and like 9 people told me that I have a bad sad jeep! :D

So this means that if I apply again it will affect my credit in a - way? Dam why did I go to craysler in the first place.

No.... just the opposite. It's understood by the Credit Agencies that if you apply for a home loan or auto loan that you might be shopping around for the best deal on a loan. So your score takes it's first hit and then stays the same for a certain length of time for other inquires of the same type.

All I'm saying is that if you were to apply at Cap One Auto not only are you only out 60 seconds of your time, but your credit score isn't going to be affected. Trust me there is no better feeling then walking into the dealership with the power of your finance already having been taken care of. It WILL drive them nuts that you have already done that and they will almost insist on running your credit again to try to get you a better deal. But that's because they get kick backs on the credit. There is a reason why the F&I guy always jumps into the "DEAL" at the dealership. That's how he makes a living, screwing you over. Never finance via the dealership unless it's 0% financing, or you will be over paying in financing.

Branks, go to CarMax. Get a quote on your Jeep. It's fast, free and the offer is good for 1 week. You can also take that to the dealership and see if they'll beat the offer.

Top Bottom