Breaking Bad fans!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Talking Bad the aftershow with EP Vince Gilligan was cool to watch. I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode as he eluded to some trouble arising from Lydia's visit.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was not expecting hank to confront Walter either. When the garage door closed I was expecting words exchanged of some sort but not hank to sock him in the face! It was great!

Sent from my iPhone

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What will tonight's episode have in store folks? And remember those of you who get to watch BB several hours before us left coasters, please be nice and keep it suspenseful. 👍

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What will tonight's episode have in store folks? And remember those of you who get to watch BB several hours before us left coasters, please be nice and keep it suspenseful. 👍

Another great episode! Next weeks looks awesome as well!

Sent from my iPhone

NETAAA

I stopped reading! I was up to the fifth season when my wife decided she wanted to watch... Now I have to wait for her to catch up.. Lol o well! Don't mind seeing tuco again.. Lol

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Alright this season is sure taking some interesting turns. Skyler doesn't save her own ass, Hank doesn't know how to proceed, but will Jesse talk?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Alright this season is sure taking some interesting turns. Skyler doesn't save her own ass, Hank doesn't know how to proceed, but will Jesse talk?

it seems like Sky still loves Walt even though she isnt very happy. When she was talking to Hank at the resturant she could tell he didnt know much. when Sky saw that she made sure to get out ASAP. Jesse needs to get a hold of himself and not cave. i think he will a little bit but i sure hope he doesnt.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow indeed. Don't want to ruin it for those who have yet to watch the DVR but man shit is deep. Definitely an edge of your seat watch.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Wow indeed. Don't want to ruin it for those who have yet to watch the DVR but man shit is deep. Definitely an edge of your seat watch.

yea really has me curious as to how it will end. i have an idea of what he is going to do with the M60 we saw at the start of the season but will keep my lips shut. like you said i dont want to spoil anything

10frank9

Web Wheeler
yea really has me curious as to how it will end. i have an idea of what he is going to do with the M60 we saw at the start of the season but will keep my lips shut. like you said i dont want to spoil anything

Yes sir. It's all starting to make sense now... Only two episodes left. Damn is it Sunday yet?

BlackKnight

Just started on Netflix, Now love the show. Managed to finish Season 1, 2 and 2 of season 3 between sat night and Sunday night...

Great show, too bad for the end coming :(

Top Bottom