Bronco Canyon??

Fires JK

There was a decent amount over over grown brush, i got some pin stripes but it wasnt to bad at the time, but Agree with Sharkey there will be much more now

Agreed, on both levels, there will be more and it is what it is.. Also you seem to be a pretty good driver and to get all that the Shark Tank will give you so why not see how much it can handle

I cant make the 3rd as I will be in lake Tahoe for the weekend but will be free again later in July if you guys decide to wait

Hey Ben i would be willing to run it later in July with you gotta work on the third.

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
As for everyone that was wanting to go on the 3rd. How many have run it before? I have a good idea of where it is, actually right by where I work. So finding our way shouldn't be difficult.

Fires JK

Doesn't look like their is much interest in the 9th. So I think we will keep the date 3rd. If you and Ben and anyone else goes later on I would be interested in going again for sure.

Definitely want to hit a trail on the 9th been about 3 months since I've run a trail. Having withdrawals.

Top Bottom