Brute's Bronco Build

Brute

Hooked
Funny...I asked the same exact thing. My two jeeps with PR60's both have 1350 drivelines...I was told that they have used these 1310's in every Bronco build (54 to date) without issue. They are fairly light vehicles with relatively small tires...we'll see how it goes.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Funny...I asked the same exact thing. My two jeeps with PR60's both have 1350 drivelines...I was told that they have used these 1310's in every Bronco build (54 to date) without issue. They are fairly light vehicles with relatively small tires...we'll see how it goes.

It’ll help that you don’t have huge tires on it.

BaddestCross

Nice .. I like the crank window ploy being power

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought that was pretty sweet too.

Does "cranking" it activate the power window switch I assume?
It is cool, but knowing me, if it didn't actually crank all the way around, I'd snap that shit off the first time I went to lower the window. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Man she’s gorgeous! The video is awesome. Shows how well you guys took time to do a lot a detail even with the little things. I need those door handles on my jk...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
7-20-3.jpg

She's finished...they are loading her up onto a truck to be delivered to an enclosed transport arriving her in WA on Sunday...can't wait to take her ut for a spin...

Top Bottom