Brute's Bronco Build

Brute

Hooked
Lol, you just think you won. She’s got something up her sleeve.

Nice build man. I’ve been fantasizing about this exact build, minus the Dynatracs.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

This is true...just told me she's taking the kids to swim with some pigs in the Caribbean while I'm wheeling in Utah...

Pigs are for eating...not for swimming with...

Brute

Hooked
I don't know how well that works. My father in law tried that with his guns back when I was dating his daughter. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Imagine some teenager dude spending 12 hours with the old man in 4-6 foot seas puking his guts out while being told of stories about guys falling off the boat miles offshore and then being eaten by sharks...

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Imagine some teenager dude spending 12 hours with the old man in 4-6 foot seas puking his guts out while being told of stories about guys falling off the boat miles offshore and then being eaten by sharks...

Lol. I might send my daughter’s first boyfriend to you for a week.

The Nevada version involves a very high speed drive across a seemingly never-ending desert, then up a few remote mountains, just to look down a mine shaft so deep one cannot hear a thrown rock hit the bottom.

Brute

Hooked
Lol. I might send my daughter’s first boyfriend to you for a week.

The Nevada version involves a very high speed drive across a seemingly never-ending desert, then up a few remote mountains, just to look down a mine shaft so deep one cannot hear a thrown rock hit the bottom.

May the bad ones rest in pieces...

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Perhaps she meant manatee,
The cows of the ocean. Baryard nonetheless.
And agree pigs are for eating, yumm

Looking forward to the build as it progresses. Thanks for sharing.

This is true...just told me she's taking the kids to swim with some pigs in the Caribbean while I'm wheeling in Utah...

Pigs are for eating...not for swimming with...

Brute

Hooked
Perhaps she meant manatee,
The cows of the ocean. Baryard nonetheless.
And agree pigs are for eating, yumm

Looking forward to the build as it progresses. Thanks for sharing.

There is an uninhabited Island, Exuma, in the Bahamas populated by feral pigs that like to swim at the beach...it is now a tourist destination...and my daughters want to swim with them...don't ask me why.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
There is an uninhabited Island, Exuma, in the Bahamas populated by feral pigs that like to swim at the beach...it is now a tourist destination...and my daughters want to swim with them...don't ask me why.

So, what you're saying is that they're self seasoning with all natural sea salt in preparation for the luau? 🐖🍽

Brute

Hooked
Are you sticking with the orange and white? Those old broncos are way cool!

I like that coler too...exact same as my dad had. I did consider it, along with old school steel Bronco style wheels...but decided on a black rag top that can be rolled up or fully removed...and the color is Frozen Satin Bronze

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Hot damn Brute strikes again with another sweet build! Can’t wait to see it all done.

Top Bottom