Bucket seats to replace the rear seats

JAGS

Hooked
If his kids are always with him, it will not matter much. But yeah, that is a big down fall of the brackets. No access to the back

Stupid question, but where will you put the fridge? I like the rear bench for the access and also when folded down, I put the cooler on a shelf I made when just the wife and I.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Stupid question, but where will you put the fridge? I like the rear bench for the access and also when folded down, I put the cooler on a shelf I made when just the wife and I.

No such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask them..

bkac

Caught the Bug

I can't seem to fit the kids and the fridge in the rear seat area, my fridge goes in the back on the drivers side. I'd love to see a picture of the shelf you made. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
I can't seem to fit the kids and the fridge in the rear seat area, my fridge goes in the back on the drivers side. I'd love to see a picture of the shelf you made. :thumb:

It's nothing great. When the seats are folded down, there is still an angle to them. This was sort of a riser to make that area flat. As you can see in one of the pics, the large cooler sits on top.

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?15134-The-Evolution-of-ENVY-Build&p=320003&viewfull=1#post320003

Top Bottom