Budget boost opinions

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I have 2010 Sahara Unlimited, my plan is to run 35" tires. I already have a set of shock extenders from the last jeep build. I found a Teraflex 2.5 budget boost with bumpstops, swaybar links,etc. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1447599753.636239.jpg
I know it's a Teraflex. Any problems with this kit ?

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I have 2010 Sahara Unlimited, my plan is to run 35" tires. I already have a set of shock extenders from the last jeep build. I found a Teraflex 2.5 budget boost with bumpstops, swaybar links,etc. View attachment 173735

I have zero experience with them but what I have seen and read, most of them are pretty much the same. Based on that I think that kit is good. [emoji106]

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I have 2010 Sahara Unlimited, my plan is to run 35" tires. I already have a set of shock extenders from the last jeep build. I found a Teraflex 2.5 budget boost with bumpstops, swaybar links,etc. View attachment 173735

All budget boosts are pretty much the same polyurethane pucks. What you need to look for is the most complete kit for the best price. As far as I have seen the teraflex one offers the most complete kit without shocks. If you go with this one just grab a set of shock extensions to run your oem shocks or a new set of bilsteins or ranchos

Right Rudder

I have personally had it for about 6 months now and it's a cheap way to comfortably fit 35's. This is one of the few Teraflex items which people seem to regularly recommend, primarily due to price point and simplicity of the kit contents. Although their higher level fabricated shit seems to have pretty serious QC issues and I would never waste my money trusting their metallurgy skills, it's pretty hard to fuck up a set of rubberized spacers and minor track-bar bracketry.

You retain stock ride besides a higher CG, and it's a very simple driveway install and very friendly on your bank account, hence it's popularity amongst the newbie/daily driver crowd like myself.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

I have the Rough Country series 2 one. The spacers are steel unlike all the other options. I recommend it as long as you don't live in a place that heavily salts the road.

I also don't think the front shock extensions will last if you wheel a lot.
And the kit doesn't come with bump stops.

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
I have the Rough Country series 2 one. The spacers are steel unlike all the other options. I recommend it as long as you don't live in a place that heavily salts the road.

I also don't think the front shock extensions will last if you wheel a lot.
And the kit doesn't come with bump stops.

I had that Rough Country kit on my 2dr. It was good, just didn't come with bumpstops and this Terraflex kit does. I have the shock extensions from that kit, so I'm good on that. I will put Rancho 9000 on it sooner or later. Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom