Build and Adventure thread for "Big Red"

benatc1

Hooked
As some of you may know we said good buy the the JK yesterday and welcomed in our new 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited or "Big Red"

3.6L V6 with 8 speed automatic
Firecracker Red
Color match top and fenders
LED light package
Black leather interior with red stitching
Tow package with AUX switches
7" entertainment center
Proximity entry
All the other standard Rubicon stuff

Here are a few pics, wife will be daily driving for while so probably no big build plans till then start of next summer, however we will be out exploring.

20181021_131138.jpg 20181021_131125.jpg 20181021_131154.jpg 20181021_131223.jpg 20181021_131317.jpg 20181020_165225.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Purdy!! [emoji1417]

Awesome! Congrats on the sweet Jeep!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sweet Jeep! Looks great! I’m jealous...

Nice!!!

Thanks everyone! So clean and shiny right now im afraid to even get water spray on it from the road Haha

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Very exciting.. I remember when I first got mine, went into a 4x4 shop just to look around and the salesman asked me what my plans were. " I think I'll keep it mostly stock" was my answer.
IMG_8632.jpg

Two years later.. LOL Enjoy!!

Great looking Jeep

benatc1

Hooked
Nice! That red really pops! Congrats.

Yeah it's pretty bold
Congratulations! Nice looking Jeep!
Thanks!
Very exciting.. I remember when I first got mine, went into a 4x4 shop just to look around and the salesman asked me what my plans were. " I think I'll keep it mostly stock" was my answer.
View attachment 313095

Two years later.. LOL Enjoy!!

Great looking Jeep
Oh its definitely going to grow up, just have a few other things to tend to, and save up for mods
I really like the red dash accents on the new Rubi. Congrats on the new Jeep! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
Yeah I do too, has all the red stitching in all the leather too, so all together with the red and black it's real nice
Congrats on the new purchase. 4 different jeeps in 2 years. I have a feeling this one will be around awhile..haha. Can't wait to see the build begin.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Haha I know right, oddly though they all went for more that I played for them, lost some $ in mods on my black one but was kinda stuck back then.. fortunately, the way this one all shaked out, were paying a good bit less a month than we were for her Grand Cherokee and the white JK combined, and yes it will be around a long time. I'm looking fwd to building it to, just need to have patience lol
Congrats on the new Jeep, it's beautiful 👍👋
Thank you!
Great looking Jeep!!! I have JL envy with all these popping up on here
Thank you, yeah seems like more and more people are making the change

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks good none the less. I know how it felt getting mine paid off. Then today I paid the girls monthly gymnastics payment. Holy shit, easily a JLUR payment..haha. Good thing they are good students and good kids...;)

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom