Building Clutch's Battle Station

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Today, I gave Clutch a bath and changed the oil @ 48,732 mi. Next weekend, I'll do a tire rotation and depending on the weather, I may give the axle a clean and coat of spray paint.

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
I'm thinking a rear tire carrier is in order. Maybe the Genright or Poison Spyder body mounted carrier. Anyone out there have any positive feedback of either?

Sent from my BNTV600 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Also made a transmission fluid drain plug tool! Gotta love the angle grinder, like cutting through butter! Sawzall didn't do crap. IMG_20170220_141748326.jpg Turned this into this. IMG_20170220_141757478.jpg Now as Trainwreck618 says "now, don't lose that guy!"

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Flurry of activity, also used a Dremel and cut off that metal brakeline bracket, you know the one that connects the brakeline to the axle. Now I probably have 3" more of slack.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Flurry of activity, also used a Dremel and cut off that metal brakeline bracket, you know the one that connects the brakeline to the axle. Now I probably have 3" more of slack.

Nice! It's nice cutting that and having that little extra slack. Just make sure you reroute it behind the shock now as well instead of leaving it in front of it

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Things are moving in the right direction again. You'd think it was Christmas!
That radio ought to perform a little better than the one you had at SMORR :)

Time to update your avatar soon dude, your Jeep looks a little different than that now!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Nice! It's nice cutting that and having that little extra slack. Just make sure you reroute it behind the shock now as well instead of leaving it in front of it
Yep, after I put the BB on I had it zip tied on the back of the shocks. So yea, it's been ghetto for a few months.

Top Bottom