Building of Crash

JKbrick

Rockstars look good. I'm interested to know how the shock length works now that you have the rockstars installed.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

On Brick I had to take the e-brake cables out of the wire bracket on the bottom of the floor, took the wires that go to the wheels loose from the frame, extend the vent hose on the diff, and will be putting longer brake lines on. With a lift then that little extra droop everything seemed just a little short. It does make it easy to pop the coils in and out though

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Rockstars look good. I'm interested to know how the shock length works now that you have the rockstars installed.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

On Brick I had to take the e-brake cables out of the wire bracket on the bottom of the floor, took the wires that go to the wheels loose from the frame, extend the vent hose on the diff, and will be putting longer brake lines on. With a lift then that little extra droop everything seemed just a little short. It does make it easy to pop the coils in and out though

I agree, i had crash flexed to the max prior to rockstars, and had absolutely zero coil movement. So I'm interested to see how he will be affected by the rockstars. Im already running jks brakeline extension brackets front and rear, so that should not be an issue, parking brake cables are already taken off the hanger. We will see april 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

I agree, i had crash flexed to the max prior to rockstars, and had absolutely zero coil movement. So I'm interested to see how he will be affected by the rockstars. Im already running jks brakeline extension brackets front and rear, so that should not be an issue, parking brake cables are already taken off the hanger. We will see april 1st!

I think it may be the abs wires but they have a zip tie push thing in a hole in the frame you may want to pull out so you don't rip the wiring loose

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Looks really good ! I want to get some rock stars but just nervous about the install

Honestly, As long as you have the right tools, and some fresh blades, its not that bad. I was nervous about it and went out of my way to make sure i had the guys there when i did it, but there was really no reason. The first side took me forever bc i was trying to sawzall through the welds on the factory tabs on the shock mount, so that got frustrating. On the second side, i cut just next to the welds and used a grinder to grind down the welds flush and it went MUCH faster. It pays to have a second person handy but is not really needed

Top Bottom