Building of "SPIRIT"

Ddays

Hooked
Nothing yet, by the conversations with them may take a couple weeks to get straightened out.[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Is it the DS company? Dispute the payment with the CC or Paypal. Shipping has been a pain in the ass this Christmas season and if they haven't found it yet, chances are that they won't.

jesse3638

Hooked
Is it the DS company? Dispute the payment with the CC or Paypal. Shipping has been a pain in the ass this Christmas season and if they haven't found it yet, chances are that they won't.
I'm the DS company...haha. the box was basically torn in half. The yokes and hardware had the shipping label so they arrived. The driveshaft is lost in UPS land somewhere. Trying to get this all sorted out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I'm the DS company...haha. the box was basically torn in half. The yokes and hardware had the shipping label so they arrived. The driveshaft is lost in UPS land somewhere. Trying to get this all sorted out.

Hahahaha! I forgot he bought those from you! That's funny!

Yeah, UPS sucks when they lose anything. Especially when the shipment isn't insured, which they seldom are. And even when it is they argue that the box wasn't strong enough, not enough packing, yada yada yada. Never mind that their warehouse guys throw the shit all over the place and cause most of the issues.

jesse3638

Hooked
Hahahaha! I forgot he bought those from you! That's funny!

Yeah, UPS sucks when they lose anything. Especially when the shipment isn't insured, which they seldom are. And even when it is they argue that the box wasn't strong enough, not enough packing, yada yada yada. Never mind that their warehouse guys throw the shit all over the place and cause most of the issues.
Yeah if I thought either were to have issues it would have been the rear because it was single wall cardboard. The front was in double wall cardboard and lighter. I don't know how it got ripped in half the way it was.

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, [emoji1787]. But yeah just trying to makes things a little easier. Going to be real busy putting this all together, hopefully I don't get Mark in trouble.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom