Bump stop issues

Agreed, but I was comparing his travel to mine as we have the exact same setup and he's saying his shocks are bottoming out. I definitely don't have that issue. Comparing the amount of shock shaft showing I can see he has considerably less. I'm still wondering if he has the correct shocks in the front....
My Fox shocks are for 4-6" of lift as per RK.
Part Number985-24-012 rear
Part Number985-24-011 front

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
My Fox shocks are for 4-6" of lift as per RK.
Part Number985-24-012 rear
Part Number985-24-011 front

Did you measure the exposed shaft length (heel Jeeep :)) to see what it is on the fronts?
Unless you have a bumper full of lead it should be close to what mine is - 4.5"

Did you measure the exposed shaft length (heel Jeeep :)) to see what it is on the fronts?
Unless you have a bumper full of lead it should be close to what mine is - 4.5"

maybe it's time you take it into more private quarters like a pm :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:thinking: OK...So you're at full bump there. How much of the shock shaft is showing? It looks like the shock is there in the background and the shaft is showing :idontknow:

Forgot to measure... ill do it tomorrow.

Forgot to measure... ill do it tomorrow.

Here's your picture. You MAYBE have a half inch more travel that the rubber bump stop may absorb, but it's pretty much at full bump. And if you look at the red arrow here, you can still see your shock shaft exposed in the background. Do measure to be safe, but it looks like your shocks are not bottoming out to me.

20161217_140755.jpg

Here's your picture. You MAYBE have a half inch more travel that the rubber bump stop may absorb, but it's pretty much at full bump. And if you look at the red arrow here, you can still see your shock shaft exposed in the background. Do measure to be safe, but it looks like your shocks are not bottoming out to me.

View attachment 235056

Not now, those are 4" bumps that you guys advised me to install, ty!

Ok so my lift yields almost 4". RK advised me to use the Fox shocks for 4-6" lifts because of the flex. In the back I'm running 4" bumps and it's perfect, we'll was until the Evo Rockstar but I'm gonna install some Synergy upper shock brackets. The front I'm running 3" bumps and shocks bottom out, barely, but i still feel th em hit.I have stock upper fronts. Imean gonna try some 4" up front, or maybe upper extensions. Any suggestions? Thanks

Did you install the rear Synergy upper shock brackets on your rig? Can you post some pics? How did that work out for you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

How did it work out for you? Obviously gain some up travel. Is that your sway bar or rear track bar in the pic? Can you post post a zoomed out pic? I'd like to see an overview, appreciate you posting it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

20170603_090353.jpg
Hope that helps. Got my travel back for sure. That is my sway bar, it's a tight fit with the Kings. Also remember I have my sway set back 1", RK X factor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom