Bumper on a Budget

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I am in the same boat I'm not rich and when I first got my jeep and started working on it I went for the cheaper option....worst idea ever. This is your jeep and do what you want, but it's better to take your time with your build save up the money, and get quality products rather then just throwing together cheap poorly welded bumpers. Your future self and your jeep will thank you down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

^^ what he said. take your time, save and get good solid reputable USA made parts. if you plan on having your jeep for a while, it doesn't hurt to hold out for the good stuff...

See if you can find some Jeeps local to you and look at some quality bumpers (LOD, EVO, RockHard, Poison Spyder...). After you see them, you won't want a cheap bumper. These guys are right.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
If you can't afford a quality US bumper like listed above, keep an eye on CL and the forums and pick up a used one. They don't go "bad", but people are always swapping to something else. Get one for a few hundred bucks less and hit it with Rustoleum and good as new!

I really like my poison spyder brawler lite. It looks good even without a winch and you don't have to cut the frame horns or relocate the vacuum pump.

onebadtwo

I went with the Crawler Conceptz Skinny Series, its American made, inexpensive, and seems to be tough as nails! I like it so much, I purchased the matching rear bumper!
IMG_1970.JPG

Top Bottom