Bumper opinions??

10frank9

Web Wheeler
What's your opinion on the door linked carrier system? Is it solid and doesn't rattle around? That's the one I'm pretty set on but can't quite get a good idea of how the door linked thing works. Poison Spyder had some nice videos showing their's in operation but there's not much from LoD. I like the add on's with LoD and I need a real tow hitch receiver. PSC is for recovery only.

Edited to add: Thank You!

I run the LōD gen3 linked carrier. No rattles, super solid, greaseable and easy to use. I highly recommend it as it is high quality steel, powdercoat and made in the USA.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426736862.871086.jpg

jboo53

What's your opinion on the door linked carrier system? Is it solid and doesn't rattle around? That's the one I'm pretty set on but can't quite get a good idea of how the door linked thing works. Poison Spyder had some nice videos showing their's in operation but there's not much from LoD. I like the add on's with LoD and I need a real tow hitch receiver. PSC is for recovery only.

Edited to add: Thank You!

The door linked system is definitely solid, no complaints so far. No rattle or anything. The door linked system is pretty much just a plate that attaches to the tailgate, and then there's a link between that plate and the tire carrier. The whole thing is definitely solid and well built. And, as some people have mentioned, it's American made 🇺🇸

doojer

Late to the party, but huge LoD fan here.... highly recommend! :thumb: Still running them on my '07 and about to move them over to the '15 if I don't break down and buy new ones... which I just might! :yup:

Front/rear Series I:

main.php

coyote.jpg

And when I changed to the Series II rear:
main.php

desertrunner

dang seeing all the stubby LODs just hits home even more I shouldn't have bought the full width... anyone wanna trade? :D

but also just curious did no one else have that tiny little U bolt latch on their LOD break?? or am I the only one?? They sent me a new one for free but still it just seems so thin to be holding back all the weight of a 37" spare HiLIft, and jerry cans. I also don't have the linked carrier so that might make a difference.

Top Bottom