Bumpers bumpers bumpers!

Speeddmn

Just get the 1/4 Pounder. I have installed this with the Warn Zeon 10-s:

View attachment 209397

I could have mounted the fog lights on it, but why? I would rather run a small light bar right above the fair lead and use my fog light switch since the plugs are already there.

Fog are simply that, for fog lights, bars/cubes etc are usually used for auxiliary lighting and I dont like square lights, looks weird. I think the EVO 1/4 lb'er fits the bill, if we had the fogs. It isnt off the table but not currently at the top.

Speeddmn

Just curious, why eliminate JCR? Seems to fit your criteria

They dont look the way I want a bumper, to me it is like they are struggling to pit braves on a freckled red head with an underbite. Might sound weird, but they arent for me. Im sure it is good enough for most people but I havent seen one after it collided with another vehicle at 45mph. Ive seen pictures of others that have and they look unscathed.

DMF

I went with CC and really happy I did. The bumper and skid mounts right up without cutting or relocating anything and I still have plenty of room to reach underneath to turn my no limits knob.

Capture.jpg

srbell0585

Check out VKS fabrication. They have two bumpers that meet all your requirements. Great price, made in the USA and robot like welds.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Fullmetal Fabworks Pinnacle Alex stubby. Fills all your needs. I don't have this bumper but it's on my short list.

Yes the Pinnacle Apex looks to be a great bumper, I haven't heard much on them, nor do I know of anyone having it. It is very close to fitting all needs, if the would make the stinger a bit more stinger-ish! haha

I vote for the FMF Apex

View attachment 209396

I ran the FMF on my previous rig. Top quality stuff with excellent American build quality. I would run their stuff again in a heartbeat. Accepts the factory dogs, partially sunken winch mount, trail stinger, no cutting or mods necessary to mount. Ran into a few things with it and got ran into with it. The most I ever had to do was touch up the paint.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466581111.561194.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466581331.322436.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466581397.220590.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466581476.777998.jpg

Last edited:

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I could have mounted the fog lights on it, but why? I would rather run a small light bar right above the fair lead and use my fog light switch since the plugs are already there.

That's what I'm gonna do. I believe I seen somebody on here had a 20 inch light bar and it fit perfectly between the stinger. I don't have a stinger yet so I can't measure. Lol.

Speeddmn

So I showed all these pictures to my wife and she likes the LOD one the best. I haven't ruled the FMF, EVO, CC, PS out yet, but she gave me the :icon_crazy: look on those ones... She is an odd ball, lol.

dillard09

I have a 20" between stinger and 2 flood pods on the outside of stinger. I run the 2 floods off the factory fog light switch and the 20" and 2 spots on A pillar off same switch on my Trail Rocker.
Don't currently have a pic of it on phone.

Bruduc

Rugged Ridge here, probably not made in US but I like it.

Attachments

• 1466618039011.jpg
    1466618039011.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 230
Top Bottom