Bumpers

jk12blk

One thing I really dislike about my JK are the HUGE bumpers, not just factory, but aftermarket as well. Is the only way to get a relatively small bumper to cut the frame rails? I am hesitant to do this because, while its unlikely, what would I do if I wanted to go back to stock?
Oh, and does anybody make bumpers/rockers without laser cutting their logo into the part?

Joe
Exile is another company which makes a cool stubby. Does require cutting the frame rails, but you said small. Just dont go back to the factory bumper and you will be fine. :bleh:

One thing I really dislike about my JK are the HUGE bumpers, not just factory, but aftermarket as well. Is the only way to get a relatively small bumper to cut the frame rails? I am hesitant to do this because, while its unlikely, what would I do if I wanted to go back to stock?
Oh, and does anybody make bumpers/rockers without laser cutting their logo into the part?

Joe

We can make any of our bumpers without the logo's on them, and slight modifications, let us know if we can help and we will be happy to do so!

LoD

Top Bottom